Rapid Aid’s products are guaranteed to be of the highest quality and, above all, safe. To ensure quality, safety, and controls, our experienced and knowledgeable in-house QA and regulatory staff frequently.
- Conducts social compliance and quality audits to meet the needs of our large reputable customer base of medical, retail and transportation / logistics clients.
- Surpasses the audit requirements of third-party organizations and regularly passes audits conducted by these organizations.
Since we manufacture in both North America and Asia, we are well-versed in the regulatory and quality control environments for medical device manufacturers around the world. This assures every product we make complies with strict international standards for safety and quality.
- Class 1 FDA registered medical device manufacturer – Health Canada licensed.
- Class 1 and 2 a CE marked product lines.
- ISO 13485 certified.
- Site license for natural health products.
- European Authorized Representative in UK and MHRA Registered.
- All products are Ammonium-Nitrate free (Urea and Urea blend)and comply with Government of Canada Restricted Components Regulations (“RCR”).