To help contain the spread of COVID-19, Rapid Aid is taking steps to protect our employees and customers, while maintaining our high product quality standards and keeping delivery commitments to our partners.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our highest priority.
Our manufacturing plants remain in operation, and delivery to customers continues through our regular transportation partners, with the following additional health and safety precautions:
- We are operating our manufacturing plant with reduced staff to ensure we can maintain appropriate social distancing
- Shipping and Receiving practices have been modified to help with social distancing
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of common surfaces, high-touch areas and bathrooms
- Plant employees have been instructed on proper hand washing methods, washing often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Face masks are available for all plant facility employees
- Hand sanitizer and/or disinfecting wipes are readily available within the plant facility
We continue to monitor the latest developments surrounding COVID-19 and are following the guidance from the Government of Canada, World Health Organization (WHO) and local and national authorities.
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT: